The Motorola Moto G features a 4.5 inches edge-to-edge display at 329 ppi with the resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and a Corning Gorilla Glass protection, runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with option to upgrade to Android 4.4 (KitKat) later, and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU, It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
Other Notable Features of Motorola Moto G
- Stunning 4.5" HD display - What you’ll notice first about Moto G is the sharp HD display. Its edge-to-edge display stretches to all four corners of the phone. Watch, read and Quad-core speed. Exceptional price. You don’t have to hang up to send an email or turn off YouTube when you want to text. Moto G multitasks as easily as you do.
- Capture every moment - Touch anywhere to take a shot, capture panoramic pictures or record HD video with front and back cameras. And within three clicks, quickly share your best photos with friends and family. To get the shot, and stay in touch, Moto G is all the camera you need.
- All-day battery - Moto G is smart when it comes to the battery, so as you go about your day, you won’t run out of power.
- Tune in - There's music in the world and tons of it is still free. Just grab a pair of headphones and tune in with Moto G's FM radio. Listen to your favorite stations or pick up a new signal. It's all yours to explore.
- Google Drive - Expand your storage upto 60GB with Google's cloud services The Moto G is now with us and offers extremely good value for money.
|SIM||Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Stand-by|
|OS||Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)|
|Body||129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm and 143 grams|
|Display||4.5 Inch HD Capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Processor||Quad Core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor|
|Memory||1 GB RAM, 8/16 GB internal memory and No microSD|
|Camera||5 MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.3 MP front facing camera|
|Connectivity||GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB v2.0|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Li-Ion 2070 mAh (Non-removable)|
|Colors||Black (front panel), 7 color options (back panel)|
For more on Moto G simply sit back and watch this Announcement Event video
The Moto G is priced at $179 (11,300 INR) for the 8GB version and $199 (12,600 INR) for 16GB version without contract and an unlockable bootloader. Moto G now available in Brazil and parts of Europe, Latin America, Europe, Canada and parts of Asia. It will be available in the US, India, the Middle East and more of Asia in early January 2014. The company announced that the Moto G will be available in more than 30 countries with 60 partners by 2014.