Being an HR of the company, you may often think of making the move from the manual-typing spreadsheets to automated HR software, which is fast and easy to use. Do, you have this question in mind? If yes, then congratulations you have already made the first move towards adoption of this new change in your current manual work style. Remember, this move is not only good for you, but for the organization as well.
To help you with this, here are some guaranteed signs indicating when a spreadsheet day of your organization needs to turn into software days.
1. When you are overloaded with other important work throughout the day
- When your workload starts exceeding your shift hours every day, this is where you need to look for effective HR software. You can immediately switch from irritating spreadsheet to convenient software that will work as an ideal aid for you during those work overloaded days.
- This is something very common with most of the HR professionals. They get lost when their boss asks for employee’s records and data. Make sure to get advance software for yourself before any such situation occurs. It can help you in keeping all custom reports readily available.
- Lack of attention can happen to anyone. At times, you may get surrounded with lots of work and forget to pen down the In and Out time of the employees. Also, you may forget to keep a track on the employee’s record. So, instead of wasting hours in tracking back the missed records, it is better to use HR software.
- You need to use efficient HR software, if your company opens its new branches and you need to keep the records of the new office as well along with your existing office. This can be a very depressing situation as the records of the employees can get scattered or lost in mails because of the distance from the location.
- With more hiring and an increase in the number of employees in the company, you may need to maintain lots of spreadsheets simultaneously. Of course maintaining excel of every single employee is a time tasking and complicated task. So, it is better to use automatic HR software that can make the complicated task of taking care of every individual’s record. Look for a self-service HR solution so that your employees can access their own information if they want.
Author Bio: Nithin Singh is a HR Software specialist who specializes in strategy, employee engagement, time and attendance management system and hr management system. He writes primarily on empowering employees to help business goals. He works for an award winning HR software company, EmployWise