Notable Features of Nokia Asha 501
- One swipe to quickly access everything you love: Swipe on over to the Fastlane. Update your social networks and keep track of what's coming up, where you've been and what's happening right now - all on a single screen.
- Standout design: The New Asha 501 Dual-SIM is built to perform. The scratch-resistant glass screen and changeable covers stand up to life. And the battery will keep you going with up to 26 days of stand-by time. Try it – you'll be amazed.
- Rich on browsing, light on data: Make your data plan go further with Nokia Xpress Browser. It's light on the data and gives you the full browsing experience. Want even more freedom? Connect to the internet with the Wi-Fi finder.
- Find an app for every need: There's lots of top apps available on the New Asha 501 Dual SIM - including Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, Bejeweled 3, Plants vs. Zombies and more. And lock-screen notifications keep you up to date with your email, chat and social networks.
- Change it up with Easy Swap Dual SIM: Use multiple SIM cards to personalise your phone and to always get the best rate. The New Asha 501 Dual SIM remembers the settings for up to five SIMs, so swapping is a breeze - without even taking your battery out.
Specifications of Nokia Asha 501
|SIM||Optional Dual-SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|OS||Nokia Asha software platform 1.0|
|Body||99.2 x 58 x 12.1 mm and 98.2 grams|
|Display||3.0 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch|
|Memory||64 MB RAM, 128 MB of internal memory and microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Camera||3.15 MP rear camera|
|Connectivity||GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v3.0 with EDR, microUSB v2.0|
|Browser||WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML|
|Battery||Li-Ion 1200 mAh|
|Colors||Bright Red, Bright Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Black/td>|
|Price||Rs. 5,600 ($100)|
The Nokia Asha 501 is available in Bright Red, Bright Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Black. The estimated retail price for the Nokia Asha 501 is around Rs. 5,600 ($100) and it is expected to start shipping from May 2013 last week.