Easter Eggs, one of the most searched keywords in Google search, now a new Easter egg turns Google Images into a playable classic arcade game with a Google twist for the celebration of famous Atari Breakout games 37th anniversary.
How to Play Atari Breakout on Google Image Search
- Head to Google Images and type "Atari breakout," or
- Just click on this link to play direcltly
Rules to Play
- You'll be given five balls at the beginning. You'll lose a ball every time one touches the bottom of the screen.
- There are five rows (sometimes only four) to destroy (blue, green, yellow, orange, and red) at the top of the screen.
- Use your mouse or the left and right arrow keys to control the blue bar at the bottom of the screen to angle your shots at the images you want to smash with your gray ball.