In addition to bringing Quickoffice to new devices, it’s also now easier to find and use your Drive files from within the Quickoffice app. Sign in with your Google Apps for Business account and your Drive folders view will now include Shared With Me, Starred, Recent and any subfolders.
In case you didn’t know, iPad and iPhone users can open and edit Office files directly from the Drive app. Just open Drive and select the file, make edits using Quickoffice and save it back to Drive.
With Quickoffice you can
- Create, Edit and View Word documents (.docx)
- Create, Edit and View Excel spreadsheets (.xlsx)
- Create, Edit and View PowerPoint presentations (.pptx)
- Edit and View older versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint (.doc, .xls, and .ppt)
- Spell Check in documents (.doc and .docx)
- Change colors, font, backgrounds and insert images
- Rearrange cells and work with formulas in spreadsheets
- Create, edit and rearrange your Drive folders and files
- Convert text to speech and speech to text
- Scroll in any direction and tap-and-drag to move and align objectsCreate, Edit and View Word documents (.docx)
Note: This app is for paid Google Apps for business subscribers only, try Quickoffice Pro and Pro HD in the Play Store if you don’t have a Google Apps for business account.