Features of Gravity Screen Off App
- Pocket Sensor: Recognizes if your phone is in your pocket. By turning your phone below the angle you set, it'll prepare to turn the screen off.
- Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turns the screen off.
- Turn Screen Off by Proximity: If the device is pointing downward it takes the proximity sensor into account.. By turning this off the program will rely only on the gravity sensor.
- Turn Screen On by Proximity: Turns the screen On when you take your phone out from your pocket and Off when you put it back. By swiping your finger over the proximity sensor the phone can be woken up as well.
- Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by any movements (ex. lift up by hand) according to the sensitivity set.
- Keep Screen On by Motion: It's a Screeble like feature but it's relying on the small movements you are doing by your hand while holding the phone. If small motions are detected while the screen is facing up the feature keeps the screen on because it can be suspected that the phone is held and probably you are reading something long. If the phone is steady the timeout will work as normal in any position you leave your device.
You can view the FAQ's on this application here or watch demo video of the app below
Click here to download Gravity Screen Off App for Android for Free