Sony Mobile announced Xperia Z and ZL Android Smartphones and these two phones are also be the competitor of Apple iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Sony going to launch these two phones in few days and both are powered with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean which can be Upgradable to 4.2 and 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor with 2 GB of RAM. Sony improve's the battery life in these phones with special features. The Xperia Z comes with Water and dust resistant body not Xperia ZL.
Some Features of Xperia Z and ZL:
Some Specification of Xperia Z and ZL:
Some Features of Xperia Z and ZL:
- Diaplay - A screen as impressive as HDTV - Full HD Reality Display
- The 5” full HD Reality Display also has very high pixel density – 443 pixels per inch, for razor sharp pictures – and superior brightness.
- The 13 megapixel camera is built with the same modules as leading Sony cameras. Exmor RS for mobile is an evolution of our Sony image sensor technology, with a next-generation BSI light sensor.
- Design & Durability - Minimal yet distinctive - OmniBalance design
- Both the front and back are made of glass, with a seamless surface. Together with enhanced reflection coating on the top, bottom and sides, Xperia Z actually mirrors the world around you. OmniBalance design balances technology vs. design, letting you get so totally immersed in the content that the hardware disappears.
- Quality craftsmanship, Super slim - slimness of 7.9 mm, Premium design, outside and inside – Sony unified UI and Water & dust resistant
- One-touch connectivity from Sony - Sharing with friends and connecting your world has never been easier. Based on NFC (near field communication), our One-touch functions connect one device to another in a single tap. No wires, cables, or fiddling with settings necessary.
- From your smartphone to the big screen - Want to continue watching movies in HD quality when you get home? Or go from headphones to speakers? “Throw” content from your smartphone to your Wi-Fi-enabled TV through screen mirroring or DLNA, or send your tunes to a speaker via Bluetooth. Using “Throw”, your device finds the best way to wirelessly connect your smartphone to other devices. With an MHL cable, you can also mirror your phone’s full user interface on your TV and enjoy movies, games and more while charging.
- Smart Connect and SmartTags
- Processor - Lightning speed performance – Quad-core processor
- Latest Sony software with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor. This advanced quad core processor gives you maximum performance and speed without draining your battery – run multiple apps simultaneously, surf the web with no loading time, and stream videos without a break. The Snapdragon S4 Pro processor is asynchronous, which means each core is powered up and down independently. So you get the precise amount of power when you need it, without wasting power when you don’t.
- Outstanding graphics with the Adreno 320 GPU (graphics processing unit), Ultra-fast LTE/4G technology
- Battery - Significantly improve battery life with Battery STAMINA mode
- Get only the important notices witth Battery STAMINA mode, Wi-Fi and data traffic are disabled during standby, but you still receive incoming calls, texts, and alarms. And since everyone has different needs, you can easily customise which apps you want to receive push notifications from even in standby mode. Facebook notifications on or off? It’s up to you.
Now, Just relax and sit back and watch the Introduction video which explains every cool feature of Xperia Z and ZL